Thursday, March 19, 2020

The Latest...

Hey Folks,

I hope this finds you well. My apologies for the barrage of information, emails and everything else. I am doing my best to make sure this time is productive and as smooth as we can make it. If I am totally overwhelming you, let me know. I recognize it is a lot.

Just so you know, I am available throughout the day electronically via email. Please let me know ahead of time if you'll be calling me (223-3677), if possible, so I can make sure I can prep my little one that I will be off limits. Who would have guessed that working from home could be so confusing for a 4-year old!?

I hope you all have had a chance to sign up for a phone/video conference time next week. I am really looking forward to touching base with you all!

I have added an additional list of resources on a page here on the blog. I encourage you to check them out and give any feedback. I pulled this list from an even larger one that I slashed and I tried my best to vet them...

I am sure there will be more to come but I think this is enough for now.

Be well, everyone!

~B

No comments:

Post a Comment